Saturday, October 22, 2016

Update on Red Lion

Doesn't seem I'm making much progress on anything.  I worked this morning sewing the binding tape on the Goode witch and then pulling a few loops on Red Lion.  

Here is what Red Lion looks like now.  It is smallish at 17 x 24 so am disappointed in myself.  
Tomorrow morning over coffee will do more binding on the good witch as I really want it on my harvest table SOON.

Quite a change in the weather...from short sleeves and shorts, to long sleeves and sweat pants.

Happy Saturday evening to you all.

Saundra

4 comments:

  1. Looks like great progress to me!!! I am slow and do smallish mats usually,,, but doing a big lobg runner I have had in my stash for years!! Going to be my winter project,,,, in between other things,,,,, you will get good witch finished soon,, will look good on a table,,, take care,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done so far!! I actually bought this pattern from Norma this year too! You are making me want to hook it, but must finish other projects. Guess it will have to wait! I will just continue to admire your work!
    Cammie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's great progress..that background is much harder than it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you've done so far! Love the colors. Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.