Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas

Just couldn't wait to give my grandson Zach his Christmas gifts this year.  I held out two boxes and asked him ...'which box of clothes would you like to open first (trying to throw him off track)?"  He opened up his favorite soccer team wall hanging first.  It already has a dowel and ready for hanging.  
Second box had an official Barcelona soccer ball, air pump with 5 different size needles and its own carry bag.
His parents gave him many clothes and entertaining gifts teen boys like and then dad had to have a little fun with his son.  Greg had wrapped a bunch of goodies in this bundle of saran wrap which took Zach 9 minutes to open.  Little at a time Zach unwrapped his favorite strawberry gum, miscellaneous small candies and money in various denominations; all separated by more layers of saran wrap. 
When Zach gathered up his money he had received a total of $50 so was a happy boy.  Below is my 14 year old grandson and me.  Zach is over 6' tall and was determined today by mom and me that he is officially a smidgen taller than his father by maybe 1/2".  I believe that made Zach more happy than any of the gifts he received for Christmas.  
Hope all my blogger friends have a very Merry Christmas.

Saundra

6 comments:

  1. Hi Saundra,
    How exciting it must have been for both you and Zach today! What a special day for both of you!! He is so handsome AND TALL!! So happy your rug was a success!! Enjoy Christmas week!
    Christmas Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun seeing him with his new rug and ball the saran wrap is a fun idea. Wonderful photo of you and Zach.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo glad u had a great christmas!
    Nice to see zach with ur mat! Wow,, that was started awhile ago,,, smart on ur part,, no stress to finish,,,
    Merry christmas, saundra!
    So enjoy ur blog all year!
    Thanks for sharing,,, so much @♡♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds like a lovely christmas and a great picture of you and him.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your grandson is tall like my two older grandsons. They can easily reach in high places.

    I knew he would love his Christmas gift from his grandma. I'm glad you had a great Christmas.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! I'm sure Zach loved his presents. What a fun idea with the saran wrap. I will have to remember that for next year.
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.