Saturday, December 2, 2017

An Addition

A little something else for Christmas was put out today, maybe by the time the 25th gets here my house will look more festive inside.  I don't hang lights outside ~ no more ladders for me.
That is my 14 year old grandson Zach in the photo, he decided to let his hair grow for this school year.  I asked him if he was preparing to have a 'man bun' and he didn't comment.  

The cute snowman mat is a pattern purchased from Maria Barton of Star Rug Company.

Happy Saturday.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. Hi Saundra,
    Looks good and you still have more out than I do!! sigh!
    Your grandson is so handsome!! I know he will just LOVE his new rug, too!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a handsome grandson you have. I am still decorating...hopefully will be done soon. janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun to have little pieces to decorate with. I have one that kelley made me and now it sits with a grouping.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking great,,,,
    I dont decorate much any more,,,
    Just bits here and there,,,
    Get in the mood sometime,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have one of those snowmen too...Maria's designs always make me smile...now to find it...no decorating here yet...your grandson is very handsome...short or long hair...one of my coworkers has a man bun and it looks good on him! wishing you good days...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am almost done hooking that snowman pattern, too. I just love Maria's patterns.
    Man buns just crack me up. WTH???

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.