Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Recognize this Pattern or Designer?

I was fortunate to get this pattern very reasonably at Cape May last year during the anniversary special pattern sale.  It has horses on it so picked it up fast.  
I asked Norma if she knew who the designer was and she couldn't recall ~ but did say it was an antique adaptation.  I've searched Pinterest using 'horses and hearts' in the search engine and nothing like this shows up.

Am wondering if someone designed it based on this antique rug below.  This is the only rug with horses and hearts I could locate.
If anyone knows the designer I'd love to give her credit when I get around to hooking it.  Also would like to know the source for the inspiration.

Happy hump day for you worker bees.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. this worker bee has hump day off...working the weekend...I don't recognize the pattern...but I usually skip right over horses unless they are amazing colors...horses scare me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will share your process of color planning and wools when you get ready to start this rug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mat!
    Bet thats ur next one!!
    Have no idea,, sorry,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I have no idea, but I like it I am sure you will make it fabulous!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article..I am looking so forward to your blogcomment and
    I love your page on your post.. That is so pretty..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.