Saturday, May 8, 2021

Jewel Basket Update

Just so you know, I'm still working on the 'plus one' design and when there is a little more accomplished will show you what it is.  Meanwhile, here is an update on Jewel Basket.
A lot has been changed on the design ~ some leaves removed or shifted, flowers moved and enlarged and a couple flowers also removed.  Yeah, I could have drawn my own rug but admired the design but wanted to hook Jewel Basket my way.  If I'd drawn it on my own it would still be close to the original Patsy Becker design and that would be illegal.

If you are interested in this pattern Wool and Goods sells Patsy Becker's patterns now.  You can find patterns HERE.  Happy hooking.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. It is looking great good colors
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colors are really nice. Happy Mother’s Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those beautiful red flowers look as if they belong at my house 😉 One of my favorite rugs that I’ve hooked was a Patsy Becker design...a lion and lamb. Happy Mother’s Day♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. BEAUTIFUL!!! What color is the background? On my monitor it is showing olive-y green. LOVE IT.
    Happy Mother's Day ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.