Wednesday, June 12, 2024

PLANS and PROJECTS

Plans for today are 1) get my vehicle inspected for new tags, and 2) finish binding 1922 Fox while I wait in line at the inspection lane.  Soon, I  hope, the Running Horse rug will fill that empty spot for binding.
Yesterday I continued with my on-going project of washing the vinyl siding on the house and was on half of the back side.  I forgot to take pictures of the previous before and after washing days.  Here are photos of the before washing of
the indented part of the left side of the back.  I still have the far right side to do another day, and the other end of the house.  
And this is the after.  
A professional could have had this whole project done in an afternoon ~ but at what cost to me?
Guess I'd better get myself organized, post this and get ready to leave for the DMV.

Saundra



6 comments:

  1. Awesome job of cleaning Mummy D! I hope you are extra careful on that ladder (I assume you need a ladder to get up to the top portions?). Wanna come do mine now? ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you did a super great job cleaning !!!! Are you using a power washer or scrubbing by hand ? This deserves a very glasses of Wine !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your vehicle passed inspection with no issues!
    That is a lot of work cleaning your siding. I give you big kudos ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your siding looks like new. Great job. I just had my car safety inspection and I had no issues to deal with, thank goodness.
    Take care, hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes,,,that's alot of work,,,! But looks great when done,,,,
    My sister helped me on Monday in the garden,,3 Hours straight,,,not used to that,,,so stiff the next day,,,Yikes,,,
    I have been busy the last week with all the chores,,,,my husband had an ankle replacement on may 31st,,,!!he was the gardener,,,,,cook,,,,etc,,,etc,,,
    He hopefully will be able to be on the leg by next week,,,,look forward to that, both of us,,,,Take care,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have to have inspections on your car before you can get tags? We dont here. We even do our tags on line now...no lines. Siding looks great! Once at my old house I did pay $100 to get my siding power washed. That was 25 years ago though. Have fun binding red fox. I know that would be a chore for me. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.