Sunday, June 2, 2024

THIS and THAT

Had some leftover dye so decided to over dye more of the grey stripe and checkered plaid.  The previous dye job is to the left and the latest darker wool is obvious.
I've been hooking on Running Horse at a snail's pace but this is where I am at the moment.  Lauren started her Askew pattern after I started this (me thinks), hers is larger and she's finished hooking it already.
My next project will be an antique dog rug, unless I change my mind, but it has been top on the list for many weeks now so perhaps that will be the one.  Still hasn't been put on linen yet tho so who knows. 

For the person who commented on an old Barbara E Merry blog post as to whether I had any more of her rugs for sale ~ I never had any of her rugs for sale.  There were just posted as part of my sharing pictures of her numerous works.  Was unable to respond to you as you are a NO-REPLY blogger.

Saundra



5 comments:

  1. Uh, no. I checked and you started running horse in early May. My first post about Askew was in EARLY MARCH!!!
    So...you are NOT hooking at a snail's pace ;-) And he is looking mighty fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Dirty wool !!! Your Horse is looking great !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving ur mat,,,,, ❤️ looks so so 👍
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to hear the term "snail's pace" coming out of either your and Sissy's mouths. Paalease! Running Horse looks amazing!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You may have turtles in your yard, Saundra but I agree with Lauren and Robin that there no snail pace or turtle pace in your hooking. You are almost finished on that Running Horse and he looks great.

    Take care and keep up the pace.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.