Sunday, January 19, 2014

Background Wool for Santa and Deer

I was asked to post a picture of uncut wool which was used for the Santa and Deer and am happy to do so.
The majority of the background was hooked using the top two wools (pictured below).  I know the one on the right came from Betsy but not sure about the other one.  Occasionally I'd add strips from the bottom two wools; the wool on the bottom left is from a recycled skirt and the herringbone on the bottom right came from Betsy.
Hopefully I'll be ready to pull some loops on my projects starting on Tuesday as my goal is to ship the commission out on Tuesday since tomorrow is a holiday.  Since I'm not totally finished with the commission I won't be ready to hook on my projects tomorrow anyway.

Have a great evening.

Saundra

P.S.  OMG, I went to Betsy's web site to copy her link and noticed she has a new shipment of wool.  I've got to place my order before my favorites are all sold.   AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   My name sake wool has been restocked!!!  I feel like a proud mama.  Thanks Betsy for naming it after my blog name.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for showing the wool. That really helps me! I never would have guessed those wools would hook up as light as they appear with Santa.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always nice to see the wools used in backgrounds. I love Betsy's wool. Quite an honor to have a namesake wool ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woodland Junction is a great wool, Saundra. People have asked for it to be re-made many times.... So, Thank you for the swatch!!!!
    We love you :)
    p.s. I packed your package, LOL , Erica

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.