Friday, March 21, 2014

Gee Wiz, the Geo Again?

Must tell you that I'll be elated when this rug is done.  Right now this is the only rug on my frame since the Chicken Challenge rug is all hooked.  But at least it has my undivided attention at the moment and this is how it looks now.
So that I don't get totally bored with this geometric (uh, I already am unfortunately)  I'm thinking about starting something SMALLish to hook when wanting to take a break from this geo.  Since I'm still deciding what I want to hook that piece will be revealed in a future post.  But it will also be something to use up my left over wool strips ~ particularly the #8 which seem small to me now. 

Plus, in May I'll be going to Woolley Fox camp and start a brand new rug so the interim piece will definitely need to be small.  Some of you just might want to join along with me.  I'll give you more teasing posts along the way before deciding what I want to do and lots of eye candy in case you want to join in too.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Saundra



1 comment:

  1. I find this rug awesome.Can't wait to see what you have in mind next.Sounds like fun to go to a hooking camp.Have a great weekend! Blessings,Jen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.