Thursday, February 8, 2024

CATCH'N UP

I feel the need to give you a proper blog post after being called  a 'teaser' by a couple so called and unnamed hooker friends, you know who you are, 😊.  So here's the story.

Before my mojo returned to continue on the stag rug I was torn between two antique rugs.  One was Horses with Horseshoes.
The other was this Hearts and Star rug from the collection of Penny Young.
Actually there were three vying for first spot and this was the third.  But it was the first to drop from the list.
Thankfully I drew my 'plus one' before drawing the ordered patterns the last couple days or mine may not have gotten drawn.  Think I'm all 'drawed out'.  So sitting on the sidelines awaiting its turn is the Hearts and Stars rug.

All but one ordered pattern has been shipped.  I'm awaiting her mailing address but she is sending me a check and guess she figures I'll get her address off the check.  Was happy to get the work but happy they're gone.  Sorta like having house guests over 3 days... enjoyed their company but glad to see them go, lol. 

Next post I promise to show you what has been accomplished on the Stag.  Happy hooking.

Saundra


5 comments:

  1. Horse with Horseshoes kind of makes my head spin. Can't wait to see what you do with Hearts and Star rug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lauren. I'm dizzy enough already. I hope you chose the heart and star one.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. hearts and star for the win!!!!! ~ woot woot!
    Lori from Notforgotten Farm

    ReplyDelete
  4. My vote would have been either one or two. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.