Tuesday, March 12, 2024

SERENDIPITY

While scrolling thru old antique rug photos I saw this 8 point star geometric.  Immediately my mind went to the wool photo I shared a couple posts ago, some of which I overdyed.  Here is an 8 point star, hooked late 19th century and measures 37 x 37.5.  IF I decide to hook it mine won't be that big. 
And how serendipitous that I still have some of this bottom wool not yet overdyed.  The bottom wool would be perfect to use with a little blue, tan and other colored worms thrown in the mix to hook.   
When I get ready for my plus one or next one perhaps the 8 point star will be IT.  Feel free to save the rug photo to draw your own and join me when I hook it.

Happy hooking.

Saundra



7 comments:

  1. That's a great pattern to use that wool. I'm looking forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right! That wool would be wonderful in that rug....and I love the design. It almost reminds me of stained glass. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

  3. That would be perfect for the wool you have ! This would be fun to hook !

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful rug! lots of texture in that rug.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. perfect wool for that design!
    Lori from NFF

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wool color would be perfect for this rug. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.