Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Changing of the Rugs

There are many rugs on my walls, which I've shown previously.  But also have favorites which I change according to my mood or season.  I'm a bit late for the summer rug but finally did it this morning.  That would be Blue Bowl of Flowers which I hooked during 2022.  It was fun and held my interest.

Anyone notice that orb on the right side just below the last brick?
It has been so dry here that finally after one month I cut the grass yesterday with the riding mower.  Today I cut Ben's fenced in yard with the push mower, ugh.   It's so hot and humid I hope grass doesn't need cutting for another month.

Yesterday I also did a couple more line drawings.  However still nothing drawn on linen for me to hook as I haven't made up my mind.  Here is another being auditioned so it may look familiar.
Guess I'd better get back to the Junk Yard Dog because soon it will be time for me to prepare a big green salad for dinner.  Plus severe thunderstorm warnings have been broadcast so should take advantage of light while I have it in case power goes out.  ta ta.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. Love both rugs. That would be a nice one to start. I do see that orb....How many ghosts do you have? I know we have one in our house...but have yet to catch an orb in my pics. Drove in a rainstorm again this evening driving home from work UGH I know you are over having rain by you too. Hope nothing severe came in for you. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should get stormy here soon , then hopefully later tomorrow will feel nice with cool , fresh air !
    Think you should hook the bottom rug !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Storming here now ~ thankfully!
    Love your flower basket rug ♥️ ~ Lori from NFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't bring myself to put a hooked rug on the floor. My furry felines work enough of their fur into my hooking without actually have them be "invited" to lay on them on a floor. I still like the deer. What can I say? I'm on a deer kick I guess. Glad you got your yard mowed. We didn't even get to 70º today...and no rain at all in the forecast for the next 10 days. Unbelievable! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure do wish some rain would come to northern Ohio, but I know...be careful what you wish for...lol!
    Oh, I like MB 1918!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have had showers most days. Everything is green and lush, but it has been so hot!!! I hate the heat. I also like what you are thinking of doing next.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have cooler temps today,,yippee,,,Feels so much better,,
    That muggy weather was so exhausting,,,,,,Keep cool,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.