Sunday, July 21, 2024

JUNK YARD DOG is DONE

Or at least I think it is unless there's something I see on my monitor that I can't live with.  It still hasn't been steamed but that can wait for another day.
Now that I'm looking at the rug on my monitor I'm not happy with the imbalance of the ground at the bottom.  Will need to decide whether to make the left side a little higher or replace loops and make the right side a little lower.  As of this second I'm thinking making the left side a tad higher might be easier.

Saundra


7 comments:

  1. He is a great dog! I know you are concerned with it and if it bothers you, you should change it but for myself it just adds to the primitive look.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief Woman...leave it be! It's mighty perfect just as it is! Another great finish in the books! So....what's next??? ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Junk Yard Dog is TOP DOG in my opinion. You put me to shame with your hooking. I have been working on goodies for the store now, so not a lot of time for much of anything except my big Halloween piece now. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me, too. I would leave the grass alone!! But if it bothers you, well, you know what to do about it.
    So what's next???

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is perfect to my eyes as is......but if it bugs you that much....
    It's a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks perfectly Prim to me !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh,,,it's wonderful,,but if it bugs you,,,,,it seemed to go fast,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.