Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The Bird is Back

I want to check out the two wool options for the scrolls on the pc monitor.  Click on the photo and it should enlarge for your better viewing.   At first I chose the wool color hooked on the right side and then wondered if a more colorful option might look better.
Now that it's been hooked wonder if the more colorful texture might be too overwhelming with all four corners hooked with that choice.  This afternoon I'll work on the background and give myself time to live with the wool colors and make a decision.

Saundra



5 comments:

  1. Hmmm.....maybe after you hook some background around the scroll on the left you will have a better idea ??? Love the Bird & tree trunk !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the colorful one but it's not my rug 😜 Looks like you are hookin' right along though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, my inclination leans left....(speaking solely of scroll color choices, of course... LOL). Good luck deciding. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am being the rogue one. I like the one on the right...however I know you will make the right choice for you. Love the bird, stump and leaves thus far. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tough choice. At first I thought the wool on the right, but after enlarging, kind of like the wool on the left. How's that for an answer?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.