Wednesday, March 15, 2017

A Little Something To Show

Nope, not my Magdalena rug as I would like a little more time to hook more on it before the next showing.  However, everyone loves antique rugs so here we go.
A tabby cat, as described by the auction house....  You're welcome Kelley, lol.
And for you dog lovers.
I thought this was a cute and primitive little mat.
And for the horse lovers amongst us...including me.  I love horses and had one as a teen so this is a reminder of my past hooked by someone else years ago.

Happy Wednesday.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. Are you buried in snow? Hopefully ours is done. Will shovel the driveway later today and with any luck this will be the last time for this winter season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Saundra,
    I just love that kitty rug and the others are sweet too, but that is my favorite!! Feel so badly for you with the bad weather, especially as we are having temps climbing to 90 degrees today!! What a difference, yes?
    Sending you some AZ sunshine, my friend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The last two are ones I have never seen, love the simplicity of the cart and the colors and fun of the last one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.