Thursday, April 11, 2019

THREE Dogs TWO Ways

Was looking thru my antique rugs for something else and something else caught my eye.  This is the rug previously posted on the antique rug show.
This must have been a rug design offered by someone but don't know who.  Isn't it fun to see how people make a design their own with adding or deleting motifs, as well as color choices.
Chilly day in Delaware this morning.  Thought spring was here but not today.  It will probably go straight to summer in a week.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. I do love the antique version...so much to study...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa.... those don’t even look remotely like the same rug. Must say I do prefer the first. Had to laugh at the “while looking for something else, something else caught my eye.” That has me all over it. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is interesting and a good eye of you to recognize and catch it. If that makes any sense? I often know I've seen it somewhere but can't put 2 and 2 together for som reason.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sure do find the great fun mats,, saundra!
    Have a great day,,,
    Hope ur feeling better,,,
    Still crazy winds here,,, warming up today, and cold again on weekend,
    A real spring,,,no summer here yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is nice to see how each person sees the rug.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. The second rug looks so blah when comparing to the first.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.