Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Early Farm Scene

Yesterday I'd planned to post an update of this rug but told  myself..."just another few loops", or 'finish the other flower first".  Always an excuse to hook a little more so the post never got made.  Well, here it is.
Already I've started pondering what to hook next.  Running thru my cranium is an antique adaptation I'd fallen in love with a few months ago and also a Kelley Belfast design.  I've proven to be a very fickle hooker so who knows what will go on my frame next.

My friend Deb is enjoying the class with Cindy Irwin and hooking one of her purses in the evening and a rug in class during the day.  I'm sure Deb will provide great photos of what I'm missing and when she does I'll share them with you.

Saundra

9 comments:

  1. Your rug looks fantastic!!! Such a sweet design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors you are using & the directions you hook ...looks so nice & old & charming !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking great Saundra..the tan dog is so charming

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are one fast, beautiful hooker.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its looking awesome , saundra! Great job,,, as always,,,
    Spring weather is up and down,,,
    Good weather,,, is coming,,, slowly!
    Have a good day ,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful (and quick!) progress Saundra! That sun is captivating..... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.