Sunday, April 3, 2022

Wake Up Day

Drew a last minute Dancing Rabbits pattern this morning and will stick it in the mail on my way out to rug camp.  Also cleaned up that rats nest which always occurs around the place where I hook so it will be clean when I return home from camp.  

I should be able to get all the background hooked by the end of today ~ hopefully.  Meanwhile this is what Blue Bowl of Flowers looks like now.
Am looking forward to seeing some friends and capture the thrill of rug camp again....maybe I'll have that once I get there. One thing for sure is that I'm excited to finally hook the sepia image of my mother as a youg woman.

Saundra

9 comments:

  1. Those flowers are amazing. You rocked it! So glad you’re able to go to rug camp. Such a happy time. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...you cruised on this piece! Looks amazing....but I am more anxious to see your mother come to life. And I do hope you have the best of times. I went on a little outing yesterday for some retail therapy and though only a few hours, it was a much needed escape. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the Blue Bowl is just so pretty ! Love the flowers !

    Have a Wonderful , amazing ,Fun time !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blue bowl is looking nice. Have fun at camp! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you've been like a hooking machine on this Blue Bowl of flowers. Have a great time at camp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time! I can't wait to see your rug started! Love your blue bowl
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know you had a lovely time! Your rug is just amazing. I can't wait to see that rug you were going to start. I hope you just had a incredible time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You hooked that huge rug in record time.
    ~ LOVE ~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.