Friday, April 1, 2022

Dancing Rabbits Update

Dancing Rabbits photos are becoming less frequent but arriving nonetheless.  Karen sent me her finished version and the chocolate bunnies are sweet...pun intended.
Denise sent me her finished piece and makes me wish I'd not hooked my rabbits so white.  
I recently sent out a few more patterns so there will be another wave of rabbit photos to share soon.  So make note hookers, I'll be at rug camp next week so any photos which are sent to me next week will be shared once I return home.  

Saundra



6 comments:

  1. Oh man!!!!.....I love these two too! Deciding is going to be so very difficult. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! These are wonderful! More primitive than mine was and I do like these even more! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two very sweet finishes!!! Love them both.
    Soon you will be off to camp. Enjoy every minute of it and we look forward to hearing all about it ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun rabbits and have just a wonderful time at camp!!!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some more great looking bunny rugs. Have fun at camp.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh,,,these bunnies get cuter and cuter!,,
    Have fun at camp!!!
    Elaine🏡😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.