Tuesday, March 28, 2023

MY BLOG PSA

Windy Day pattern hooked by me and sold by WCushing 

Over the last year or so several people have asked why they are no longer receiving my posts automatically.  Or most recently ask me to add them to my 'newsletter subscription'.  Wish I could help, however that is a feature Google/Blogger no longer provides.  Believe me it is as frustrating for me as it is you.  And this doesn't affect just my blog, it affects many other bloggers as well and they aren't happy either.

Most times I work from my PC vs. iPad as I like the keyboard better using all my typing skills rather than thumbs.  So maybe this might help make finding me easier.  

My blog name is "Saundra of Woodland Junction".  So go to your search engine and type in my first name, links should be provided for my blog, website, etc.  Eventually you might only need to type in the first 3 letters of my name and those links would pop up.    I just did it on my PC and took a screen shot.
Notice 'sau' were the only letters I typed and the blog link popped up with other options.  By chance if you don't remember my name or how to spell it, am sure it would work the same way if you typed in "woodland junction".

Also, someone once told me if you are a 'follower' the posts will show up that follower's feed.  Still don't understand just what or where that feed is.

Over the years I've told several of my readers they were a "NO-REPLY" blogger.  Or perhaps you thought I was being anti-social since you didn't receive a response.  Trust me, we bloggers love communicating and replying to our readers and those who are kind enough to comment or ask questions.

We aren't being anti-social, we just can't reply to your comment.  You can google 'how to fix no-reply blogger' but I'm making that task easy for you and you can read how to fix that problem HERE.

The next blog post am planning to show what little I've accomplished on the big rug project, lol.  Usually I'd have a plus one going on but frankly all energy needs to be focused on this big horse.   Happy hooking and I'm on my way back to doing just that.  

Saundra



4 comments:

  1. Sometimes methinks Google is making it as difficult as possible for people to blog and follow blogs. I'd be over the moon if they fixed things so I could comment on everyone's blogs when I AM signed in rather than only being able to comment anonymously on some and not at all on others. So frustrating. (And, yeah, I don't do the "thumbs" thing very well either - that's why I have a keyboard for my Ipad....that's my PSA LOL). ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to stay on top of things with Google but there doesn't seem to be as many changes as in years past when I was a new blogger. I would just learn to navigate and they would change things up. Older folks would just give up blogging in frustrations.
    I don't respond to all my commenters, only to those who show an interest in being contacted by emails but I always reciprocate.
    Happy Hooking Saundra.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all of my comments go to my email so some get list in the shuffle.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blogger has had so many changes since I started. Some I simply hate. I remember when they wanted everyone to start using bloglovin...and those that did lost followers. It was a mess. Happy hooking! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.