Thursday, March 9, 2023

NOT MUCH TIME FOR HOOK'N (edited)

Fewer loops have been pulled this week since I've been busy drawing patterns.  This is even after drawing two Domestic Zoo patterns.  Dancing Rabbits design has regained popularity again so drew a couple of those for folks.  Here is a version hooked by Nancy Kilrain when I hosted the hook-along last year.
edit:   I'd completely forgotten that I also drew Blue Bowl of Flowers and was reminded when Lauren said she was in a class with Lora for whom I drew the pattern.  The is the version I hooked.
O
ne person ordered two big rugs, one named Rainbow Petals (on my web site) and hooked by Diane Klamik;
and another pattern I've not drawn before.  I believe it is a Canadian rug and have even written to Rug Hooking Museum of Nova Scotia to see if they could provide me any information.  So far no response.  If any of my readers know anything about this design please let me know.  
This pattern I titled "Flower Girl" and hope to have a photo on my web site this summer after it is hooked.
And lastly, one for me, it is also a biggie for me at 32 x 35.  Nope, not gonna unveil it yet you'll just have to chew on it a while longer, lol.
Hope all is well with everyone and happy hooking.

Saundra






7 comments:

  1. that is a good thing to be selling to help support your wool habit. There is some nice ones there. I have done the rabbits Sweet B has it.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're getting some business to bring in some income to feed your addiction, but girl, you're still a tease. Shame on you, leaving us to have to wait to see the design.

    It's been so nice today and the snow is taking a beating but still so much of it left.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bunnies!,!!did it years ago,,,,!,!
    Excited to see UR next project,,,,
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy, last year and the dancing rabbits was a fun hook along. I think its is still a fun pattern. Your next surprise pattern looks interesting. I can't wait to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The above comment is me, Farmgirl. I don't know why it keeps doing that.

      Delete
  5. What a tease you are. ;-) That Canadian rug is interesting, I so love my Dancing Rabbit one. So glad I hooked that last year! Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.