Sunday, August 6, 2023

GOING in CIRCLES

Here is a little progress made on my project.
Yesterday afternoon I thumbed thru all my pattern books and some booklets with patterns in search of the star to no avail.  This morning I perused one antique rug site and Pinterest and still nothing struck my fancy.  
So guess it will still be just me 'going in circles'.

Yesterday late afternoon I also made a pot of Minestrone soup and it was great.  Will also be tonight's dinner and there is plenty for me to freeze.

Saundra
  


8 comments:

  1. Its going to be a wonderful rug. I like that going around in circles. Your soup sounds nice. I love a good Minestrone soup. I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just remember no matter how many worms you use in the rug, they will multiply at night!
    I can't believe you haven't found your "star"...but I know you eventually will.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Going in circles can be fun at times....ya know? You're already making great progress. Too muggy here yet for soup...and I can't believe I just said that as I love, love, love soup. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going in circles was a great post title. Making good progess already n it. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stash buster
    I love soup sounds so good
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great fun start to ur mat,,,using up lots,,,I Bet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lately, I've been running in circles too but I'm not pulling worms. Your rug is looking great already. I want to see more soon. I stopped by late last night but didn't had time to leave a comment.

    Take care. I know you'll enjoy this rug.

    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.