Sunday, October 8, 2023

HAVE YOU MISSED SEEING THIS ONE?

I have, so yesterday I put it back on the frame.  Lollipop Flowers is really close to being completed but just had a hankering to work on my plus one.  It felt good pulling loops on it again after almost a month.
After this post I'll tidy up around me and put the floral back on the frame.  Nothing like have something on the sidelines to provide a little variety.

Happy Columbus Day to my American friends, and Happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian friends.

Saundra



8 comments:

  1. LOL! Don't you mean Happy Thanksgiving to our Canadian friends?
    You are always so productive in the hooking department. I am just a bit envious...actually more than just a bit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Saundra. I appreciate your holiday wishes. Lauren is right. Columbus Day is a USA holiday. Here we are celebrating Thanksgiving tomorrow but I usually celebrate it on Sunday. It would be nice to have this holiday at the same time in both our countries.
    Happy Columbus Day to my American friends.

    You are very productive and well organized. Me, I'm lagging behind in so many things, including posting on my blog. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ
    Take care, Hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving here in Canada,,,,
    Wet,cold now and very fall like,,,
    Turkey dinner tonite,,,
    Cozy times,,
    Elaine๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ„

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love this rug you are working on .... and your new idea , the antique sheep !
    Certainly feels like Fall for Columbus Day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this one but, then, I am all about brown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really coming along beautifully. You're hooking circles around me. (get it??? ๐Ÿคฃ) But seriously...you are LOL. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are we allowed to say Columbus Day now? Egad. Your rug is looking mighty fine. Maybe next weekend I can start on my project. Too soon to tell though. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.