Thursday, October 29, 2020

Turkey Shoot

Translated means 'turkey photo'.  Pulled the last loop on Old Tom twice now and not going for a third.  So let's see now and the before.

This is the current look of Old Tom, a wiser 'old' Tom now that he has a few years and experience under his belt.
Here is a picture of the much younger and wild crazy Tom of his then generation.  My goodness but I think me likes that older Tom better than his younger self.  And most assuredly better than the naked plucked Tom you previous saw on my blog.
So happy I decided to pull the loops now instead of suffering thru a couple years of not using it, and it is a better representation of the design.  WHEW, so glad the redux is done and now to start binding as November is just a few days away.  

Saundra



8 comments:

  1. Newburyarts...
    Lovely...subtle and old looking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks refreshed!!
    hoping u feel better,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your finish. Definitely like the new Tom better. Can’t believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how you hooked around the eye, nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great rugs as always. Love em both. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok...now I am getting really ticked at Blogger. The past few weeks I have been noticing several not so good changes....like a huge delay between publishing a post and having it actually show up, the verification thing on 3/4ths of blogs that never had it before (hope mine doesn't have it...I took it off years ago)....and it that wasn't bad enough having photos so grainy and blurry I could tell whether they had the object I was supposed to click on or not; once again having "edits" to a post move them "out of position" and to the top of the reading list....and this...THIS...is probably the most irritating: going through my reading list and not seeing any new posts only to have them mysteriously "show up" days later if I scroll down the reading list from past days, or like I did here, happen to scroll down your posts and see one I didn't see in my reading list at all. Ok...sorry...end of rant. But it's almost like they want people to stop blogging. :-( Anywho.... I agree wholeheartedly..."old Tom" is much better than the young and colorful Tom. ;-) Hope you weren't thinking I ignored you intentionally!! ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.