Monday, December 18, 2023

WHEN IT RAINS ....

.. it POURS.  I did a previous post showing the rain from last weekend.  Then there was more intense rain from Sunday afternoon until this morning to the tune of over 5" in this area of Sussex County, Delaware.  

This is what I woke up to this morning.  With a cloudy sky but during a brief break in the rain I took these photos.  Each of these photos have orbs in them and was taken by surprise when each was downloaded to the blog.  If you tap on the photo they enlarge to give you a better view of the orbs.

The water goes far into the woods on both sides and to the farm behind me.  There are two orbs in the picture below.
Sorry this next photo is blurry but it also has two orbs.  Was going to take another photo but it is dark now and can't. 
This is to the left side of the yard and goes into the woods on my property as well as the woods to my neighbor.  And yes there is an orb in this photo also.  No doubt about it some entity was quite inquisitive with my situation.
Am sure you don't even need to enlarge this next photo to see that strong orb; wonder if that is my boy Ben, Shadow, Panzer or his mom Shumba?  Or maybe my mother who came to check on me, or perhaps my spirit guide telling me "you're gonna be okay, I got ya"?  There ae 3 orbs in this photo.
Then around 10:30 when it appears the rain had stopped ~ maybe, I decided to head out to the grocery store as I've a follow-up doctor appointment tomorrow.  And this is what I encountered at the development entrance.
I got out of the car and took a couple photos.  I chose not to drive thru the water but was able to get Saturday's mail walking on the dry areas.
There is a stream which surrounds the development and which you can see across the road.  The water gets deeper to the right of that road blockage as there is a bridge across the road.
Have heard that there is heavy flooding in Salisbury,  MD too and where my appointment is.  Two routes I could take to my appointment were on the news as being flooded:  Route 13 and Zion Rd.  So I will call the doctor's office to see if they know of the road passage safety. 

Guess I'll go pull few loops on my rug.  Can you sense a lack of enthusiasm with that prospect?

Saundra



7 comments:

  1. Wow! Alot if Rains and flooding,,,!
    Our🌧rain just turned to wet Snow last night,,map got a couple of inches,,,
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you got so much rain , your poor yard and entrance to your neighborhood !!! We got over 3" of rain and a lot of wind .....areas of flooding around us too . If it had been snow , we would be snowed in for sure !
    Just amazing all the cool orbs in your pictures ! I think it's your pups and Mom checking in on you too !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Youzers on both the flooding and the orbs. Glad you did not try to drive through. We had snow yesterday but gone today. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes...that be a LOT of rain. So sorry to hear about the flooding. The multitude of orbs is very curious. Makes one wonder.... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had so much rain and the flooding was historic here there are roads closed everywhere!
    We are on the side of a small mt so we are high and dry but just to go shopping I have to go about 15 miles out of my way to get home as the highway ramps were closed.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. crazy weather! sorry you have to deal with that flooding, and hopefully got to your appointment! Lori from Notforgotten Farm

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.