Saturday, December 23, 2023

MERRY CHRISTMAS

A few Christmas rugs by me and others to entertain you.  Here
s my version of an antique Santa.
Barbara Merry hooked the Santa below.
After having this pattern for years I finally hooked it.  But chose to remove the sack and had Santa hold the lamb instead of it popping out of the sack.
This is how Karen Kahle designed and hooked the Wooly Santa pattern. I do like the blue better than my colors.
Polly Minick designed and hooked these Santa's below.  I drew many of these patterns for her in the past but haven't hooked one myself....yet .  

A smaller size Polly had made into a pillow.    
One she was hooking with a flag  but am certain she hooked many versions with different color schemes.  And, sold them all.
The above Santa design is a free to hook pattern in her book "The American Collection".

Stocking designed and hooked by Polly.
She also hooked it in blue.
A holiday ornaments mat I designed and hooked.
Guess I'd better get back to pulling a few more loops on my 'wayward sheep'.   

Saundra



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Santa rug show. One of these days I hope to hook that Santa and Deer rug. I have the Polly Santa rug on linen. I should hook that, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good old standards for sure.
    Merry Christmas
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Santa rugs !!! Have a Very Merry Christmas Saundra !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Santa and deer and Santa and sheep rugs are my favorites...but I also really like the stockings. I did start binding my Simple Santa but didn't even get halfway through it. So much for having it done to enjoy for this Christmas. Thanks for the show. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the seasonal mats,,
    Have a very merry Christmas,,,,fun hooking,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hooking. I like the lamb and Santa pattern you made.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Christmas rug show. I like your Santa and sheep rug. Your sheep are nice and curly. Merry Christmas and happy New Year. Peace, love, joy and hope.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.