Thursday, December 28, 2023

A GNOME HOME

Just listed is this gnome home (name I gave it) which use to be in the bath area of Barb Carroll's Guest House.  When a guest there I noticed a hidden gnome, see if you can find it.  Not sure if it was hooked by accident or intended but I saw it right away.
The hooked piece measures 22.5 x 35.5 and being sold by Carey Auctions in Blairville, PA.  The opening bid started at $10.

Back to pulling loops and with only 3 days before the new year there's no way that wayward sheep will be completed.

Saundra

8 comments:

  1. I don't see the Gnome.....do I need to get my eyes examined ??? Maybe I'm just not into Gnomes ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right by the door there? Don't feel bad about the sheep....my Santa didn't get done by this Christmas either. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet rug to bad to see it go but the family can only keep so much
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like Nancy, I don't see a gnome...even with Robin's comment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you mean that skinny gnome on the edge of the roof on the left side?
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops, I forgot to leave you a hug. Hehe. I got so busy looking for the gnome...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I spot a gnome in a tree... right side of rug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not sure I see the gnome,,love the mat ,though,,,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.