Monday, May 20, 2024

ANOTHER HAPPY FINISH

Can't take credit as my finish, lol.  It is a wonderful finish of Domestic Zoo hooked by Tammy Warren.
Tammy chose to hook a border around her rug and it frames her work nicely.  It is fun to see how each person's choice of colors changes the rug.  I hooked mine without a border but the border does frame it like a work of art.   Tammy needs her stand-alone private rug show otherwise I'd share pictures other folks have shared with me.  Great work Tammy!!!  And thanks for sending me your finished photo.

For others who have purchased patterns from me and who would like to share your finished rug with me I'd love to brag about your work too.  Happy hooking everyone.

Saundra
www.woodlandjunctionprimitives.weebly.com


7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Tammy,,,,wow,,,it's beautiful,,thanks for sharing it Saundra,,,
    Raining here this morning,,,and crazy mostiques,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Tammy! I like the framing efect. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful rug Tammy !!!! Seeing how others hook a pattern is fun to see , different colors and size worms are so interesting .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is wonderful! Great finish
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy's rug is beautiful. I like framing my rugs also. Good job on the colors too.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work Tammy! Looks amazing. Thank you Saundra for sharing too. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.