Wednesday, May 15, 2024

IT'S POLICE OFFICER REMEMBRANCE DAY

When I was a kid I was taught to respect my parents, elders, and police officers.  And to generally treat others as I'd want to be treated.  It was my parents who taught me that plus the teachings in my church.   What has happened to our society?

This rug I hooked to honor and in Remembrance of Cpl. Keith Heacook of the Delmar, Delaware Police.  You can read his Officer Down Memorial Page HERE.
Thanks to all Police Officers who chose to walk that thin blue line between life and death each day to serve and protect us.  I am sure your loved one does not rest until they hear the Velcro rip when you remove your uniform after your shift.  God Bless you and keep you from harm.

Saundra


7 comments:

  1. God Bless the red, white...and especially the blue. Nice tribute my friend. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very nice tribute indeed. We have several state police in our family not an easy job.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes God bless all those police officers who walk that line every day. I was also taught to respect them. A wonderful tribute rug. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tribute,,,Saundra,,,,❤💖

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm grateful for the men in blue also. A great tribute.
    Stay safe and well.
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. May God bless our police officers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.