Sunday, July 14, 2013

Some Headway on the Ponies

Even tho yard work and sitting at the dealership has taken a bite out of my hooking time, this is where I am on Westmoreland Ponies.
Today's yard work only involved using the push mower in Ben's backyard playground and around the base of some hard to get areas with the riding mower; so there is still the majority of grass to be cut left yet.  But not today as the heat just got to be too much.

Tomorrow I'll sit another hour at the dealership, (oh, add 35 minutes driving time each way), there will be hooking time lost there too.  While I don't have a rug to bind, my plans are to re-whip the worn edges of Eat Crow, I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

Will have my grandson in the afternoon after picking him up from soccer camp at the local school.  I'll have that sweet young man in the afternoons all week so his parents can put food on the table.  It is a joy to have that 9 year old in my company.  When I was 9 am sure that I wasn't the conversationalist my grandson is. 

Have a great evening and stay cool....and as always, thanks for dropping by.

Saundra





3 comments:

  1. grandsons are the bomb! denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. You are almost done already. So what's next???
    Grandson's are such fun. I was hoping to get mine tomorrow after work but I don't think that is going to work out.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the touch of red in the border! You are moving right along with that rug ! Do you hang your rugs and put them on the floor? You must have lots of them around your house!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.