Friday, June 8, 2018

FINI

All finished but the steaming and binding.  As I previously mentioned this was a LOT of fun to hook.  The blog post 'last lap' seemed like still a lot to hook but it went fast.  I finished hooking last night then did some preliminary clean up of the area where I hook on the sofa.
The finished dimensions are are 22 x 31 and this weekend plan to add that to the rug pattern site.  Also need to finish cleaning up the piles of wool and woolie worms.

Then....decide what will go on my frame next.

Happy Friday and happy hooking.

Saundra

6 comments:

  1. Love it and love the color choices.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love it,, saundra!
    One if my favorites!
    Its been fast,, to me anyway,,, and big,,, for me , too,,,
    Will check it out,,,
    Dont need anmore patterns,,,,♥♡♥ but love it,
    Great job,,, great colors,,,

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always make such good color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the fastest hook in the south east!!!! love that pattern so many patterns so little time.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.