Monday, July 15, 2019

Patriotic Pumpkins Update

As you will see, there's no change (yet) in the large pumpkin.  I wanted to move forward for a while before taking more steps backward by pulling loops.  Besides, when more is hooked it might help me decide which direction (color) to go.

The first photo shows what it would look like it I hooked two more rows on the flag ~ wool strips were just placed there.
Below is what it looks like with the strips removed and tongues longer.
Am leaning toward the extra two rows.

Any of my readers start their version yet?  If so I'd love to see your photos and you can send them to saundra125@comcast.net.  Happy Hooking.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. I wish I had started it but nope. I like the extra rows if it counts for anything.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the extra rows too. Not hooking this though. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another almost finish! If you didn't finish so many rugs, you would have fewer to bind 🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its looking great!
    Still not started!
    Too busy here, and tok many projects on the go,,,,,
    Extra rows!
    Have fun, saundra!
    Hot and humid here today!
    Painting guys may come today,,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Saundra,
    I think waiting to see what things look like as you hook more will really help you in your decision for the large pumpkin! It is looking great and is such a sweet design my Kelley!! Hope you have a great week, my friend!!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.