Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Patriotic Pumpkins

Nope, it's not done yet.  But had to keep hooking until I could see if the pumpkins in the flag design might work. This is what Kelley Belfast's design looks like now.

Appears the white pumpkins just might work in keeping with her original design.
Still undetermined is the large pumpkin ~ keep it as is, make it all orange or make it all white?  That decision will wait for a couple days.

Must admit I like having two rugs in progress because now I'm looking forward to finishing up my delicious Magdalena's Great Granddaughter's Rug.  Don't think I could handle 3 rugs at one time but there is another linen in the wings waiting to be the next 2nd project.

Sorry to hear the news for Louisiana again with rain.  And next week all that moisture will be heading east.  So you guys and gals in the middle will be hit before me.

Have a wonderful evening.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. Hmmm not sure about which color pumpkin either...will wait to see how you finish. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lookin' good...but in my humble opinion, the large pumpkin looks like it is melting. I vote for dirty white.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking great!
    Think you will decide after ur mat finished!
    We are suppose to get rain,,, but now onky a chance,,,
    Getting abit dry!
    After all the wet spring!
    More renos,,,, no hooking,,, just cleaning up,,,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you decide. Always a process I think.
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Lauren. Dirty white for the large pumpkin. It is going to be a cutie. Send the rain this way. We could really use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Saundra,
    Love how the rug is coming along and I said before that I was thinking white would be the way to go, too! Perhaps it might be more helpful to hook the whole rug and wait till then to decide about the big pumpkin! I know that whatever you decide, it will be good!!
    Have a great weekend, my friend!
    Heart Hugs~
    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's looking good...I know you'll pick the perfect pumpkin color...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.