Monday, October 24, 2022

Personal Challenge Updates.


Angie from Ohio joined the challenge and she picked the  ‘Lone Flower’.  She used cottons, T-shirt’s, nylons, velvet scraps and wool.  Said she really enjoyed hooking it so much that she forgot to take pictures at various stages of completion.  She also said she loves mixing textiles due to this challenge and thinks it helps make a piece look vintage.  And look at the crochet edge which made a real nice frame for for work.

I agree that her piece looks authentically vintage.  And thanks, Angie, for joining in.
Here is my update finally, but just an update.  I wanted to post a photo yesterday but time just kept slipping away as I pulled more loops until it was time for me to cook dinner.  Guess Angie and I got bit by the same bug.  Better late than never.
A couple other people who are interested  in joining in haven't started their project just yet so you can still join in.  This is the first posting I did about it and you can read more HERE.  

Me thinks me has decided what to hook next but won't reveal just yet because that decision might be different tomorrow,  lol.

Rainy day here and have only been outside to hang out my birdfeeders this morning.  Will be more of the same again tomorrow but I've a morning appointment so will have to get wet anyway.  Happy hooking friends!

Saundra



6 comments:

  1. Wow ! Angie did a Beautiful job and so fast !!! I Love your Sweet Lamb too !!! I haven't started mine yet ....better get moving !!!
    Raing all day here too , but the colors of the leaves that haven't fallen yet , look so pretty against the grey sky .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for Angie to be the first to finished the challenge. Her rug does have a beautiful vintage look and you are clipping along on L'il Lamb quite nicely.

    It's raining quite heavy here right now so I stayed inside and did lots of laundry, wash floors and baked and made a nice chicken stew for supper.
    I'll be pulling some hoops this evening. Tuesday night, I'll be hooking with my Evening Matters group.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With Angie doing that crochet edge sure does make her rug look authentic. Also love the colors she chose too. Your sweet sheep is looking mighty fine too! If I did not know better, I would have thought these both were antique pieces. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great! I will be interested in what you are going to hook next.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Angie's rug, that looks incredible. So vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Angie! Love it so much,, what fun,,,
    And saundra! Love ur sheep,,,!
    Better get moving on mine,,,,
    Had a nasty bug,, and havent felt like doing anything, ,,, just doesnt want to leave me!
    Lots of inspiration, ,,
    Elaine😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.