Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Another Challenge Update

Yes there is another finish on the textile challenge and submitted by Jane Sittnick.  To be totally honest she did say she started it just after the last former challenge, which she also participated in.  She chose the Black Kitten and did a fabulous job, here is her work.
I'm not quite done with my sheep and will hold off showing the update until it is all hooked but not yet bound.   A couple other people have indicated they are joining this endeavor, and when you do I'll definitely post your photos on my blog.

If you want to review the original post about this challenge you can read about it HERE.  Happy hooking.

Saundra






7 comments:

  1. I simply love the colors of this rendition of the kitty! Kudos to Jane for a job well done! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge, Jane and good job on the kitty rug.
    I love the colors too.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Jane and she does mixed media a lot. Wonderful job.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Jane's Black Kitten. Her colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicely done Jane! And perfect timing for the finish of a black cat 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Kitty !!! Looks great !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.