Saturday, May 6, 2023

STARS, STARS, STARS

I  had a rather productive week despite some rain but it didn't rain every day.  So was able to get the grass cut, do two loads of laundry, balanced my check book, drew and shipped a rug pattern.  The great thing was getting my oil changed and finished binding the Stars rug.  I hate waiting and hate binding so it was a  happy marriage.
If you are wondering, the dimensions are 17 x 30 and no other rugs are on the pile to be bound until the horse rug is done.  Meanwhile I'm still looking for the next one and hope something catches my eye soon.

Happy weekend and happy hooking.

Saundra


8 comments:

  1. Love how you did this beauty !!! And you don't know what to hook next ????
    It is a Beautiful day here ! Hope it is there too ! Was outside most of the day & have windows open !!! YAY !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better get crackin' and figure out what is next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Star Star Star is a beauty. You really put me to shame in the binding department and in the hooking department too.

    I had my Madonna and Child almost finish binding except for about 4 inches and I pulled all my binding apart as I didn't like how bulky it looked on a #3 cut because I used a thick cord (as it was the only thing I could find a fabric store. )So I removed the offensive cord and started binding it without the cord and it looks better.

    I mowed the front lawn today and I huffed and I puffed as I know I would, lol...

    Enjoy the weekend, hugs.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect as a patriotic rug! Cannot wait to see what you come up with next. We watch most of the paranormal shows. We love them! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my stars and garters! This turned out wonderful! I was proud to have finished hooking Early Bird and was going to do a quick post, but now feel un-accomplished as it is not bound....and neither are the other 2 in the stack on my table. Sigh. (And I like binding....what is wrong with me???....(Please don't answer that....) ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  6. You were productive. I really like that rug.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so productive. Another pretty rug. I look forward to your next project. I've done several rugs after being inspired by you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that star mat,,,,
    Good for you to have so much done,,,,
    Elaine😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.