Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Vintage Cat Rug Update

I'd really hoped to have more hooked by now so apologize if you were looking for more progress.  
This will be a short post since I'm making soup late due to 'life' getting in the way.  But for you newbies please remember to:

~ hook inside the lines to keep the motif a good size and not grow
~ do an outline row around the motif to keep it contained
~ and I like to hook the outside perimeter line and you can see it going up the far right side from bottom up.  

Have a great evening everyone and try to stay dry.

Saundra


4 comments:

  1. I think you've made GREAT progress!!!
    Happy hooking :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good. Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love how you are doing on this rug.....pretty soft colors !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Saundra. I think you are making great progress. I am still plugging away at my circle rug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.