Friday, November 11, 2022

VETERAN'S DAY & MORE

Thanks to all the Veterans who have served to protect our Republic and Constitution.  
Since it has been raining all day I didn't feel guilty pulling a few loops on the Double Eagle rug.   Plan is to work on the inside and tackle the border last.  Don't think I've ever done that before as I usually work the major motif in the center first then start at the top left side and work myself around.  Will see how long this plan continues.
Tomorrow's weather will be another day with 10* above normal temps and then will change to 10* below normal by Monday.  Weatherman said this is the last of the mild temps and winter on its way.

Happy Veteran's Day and happy hooking.  

Saundra



3 comments:

  1. Your eagles are looking good. I like that they're not identical. It gives the rug more character.

    It's been really nice here today so I decided to mow the lawn and fertilized it. My front lawn is having chinch bug problem which I'll have to address in the spring. I've been making pumpkin preserves with my Halloween pumpkin and I'm just done for the night.

    Happy Veteran Day
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. your rug is really coming along! We had rain starting about dark yesterday and in for down pours today very warm for us we are mid 60s but they are talking snow midweek it will not stay as the ground is not frozen but here, we go!
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our last balmy day here for us ....we brought in our outdoor furniture , the end of sitting on our deck til next year . It makes me sad . Christmas decorations are showing up all around . I'm not ready for that !
    With cool . blustery temperatures on the way , lots of hooking can be done .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.