Saturday, November 28, 2015

Now and Then

Thought I'd show you what the camp rug A Day in the Country looks like now.  Remember that I broke away from this to finish the Out of Hand Challenge rug first since there was a deadline for that.  Albeit the date isn't until January 1st and there was well over a month but I hate to be late for anything.
And in case you want to see what my rug looked like for the 'throw down' at camp, here it is.  You will notice that two flower changes were made at camp in the drawing below, but hooked in the picture above.
By the way, the rug is a design of Tonya Robey of MadHenPrims.  It is   not on time for Ben's dinner but have some chopping to do as I'm getting ready to make some turkey rice soup.  Sure am getting a lot of mileage out of the leftovers my son sent home with me ~  turkey yesterday, turkey salad today and turkey soup tonight.

Have a great weekend.

Saundra

6 comments:

  1. Progress. Yeah. Looks good.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is going to be gorgeous. I love leftovers. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful, love how you made the roof more visible but not so much that it pops.
    Turkey is one of those foods, we can eat it all week, lol. I just had leftovers tonight, tomorrow it will be turkey pot pie.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saundra,
    Love your new rug!! Hey, I love ALL your rugs!!! It looks wonderful!
    We are enjoying our turkey leftovers too! Turkey dinner last night, turkey salad sandwiches for lunch, and turkey soup tonight, plus two bags of cut up turkey in the freezer for future meals!!! Hope you enjoy your soup!!!
    Take care!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. The rug is looking great. I've been sick for the last couple of days and spent it mostly in bed. That turkey soup sure would hit the spot.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors in this rug, so happy!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.