Saturday, November 21, 2015

Out of Hand Rughookers Challenge Rug

Since arthritis was bothering my hands two days ago I switched over to hooking the Out of Hand Challenge rug as the wool was softer. My hands are feeling better but am so close to finishing that it will stay on my frame until all hooked.

This is what Puppy Love looks like right now but am thinking about pulling out the brown in the foot of the pup on the left and making it light.  The pup on the right has a bit lighter similar wool which seems to show up more.  But will decide whether to pull loops later or not.
Tomorrow afternoon I'll be drawing a name for the small Christmas giveaway pattern.  So if you are interested or want to see the pattern, scroll down to the previous post and make a comment there.  Please read that blog post so you know what the requirements are.

Have a great evening everyone.  Guess I'll get back to hooking on Puppy Love so I can bind it soon.  Then there will be two UFOs left to work on.

Saundra

6 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute.

    Hope your hands feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Saundra,
    I LOVE it. The wool chosen for the grass is perfect!
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful, but that foot does seem off to me too.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've done a wonderful job on the puppy Love rug. Yes, just pull that dog dodo of his foot and he'll be perfect. haha.
    Joking aside, he looks just fine to me.
    Enjoy the rest of the day.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.