Saturday, February 5, 2022

Almost Finished??

Could that be true?  Are we nearing the end of the Granny Donaldson hook-along?  From the recent photos received it appears that way.

Sheila has made great progress despite her changes and looks like she will soon be finished. 
By now Lauren (Rugs and Pugs) is probably already done with her Granny adaptation as she took a break to finish Ole Jack and only had the background to finish.
Here's mine and yeah all my loops are pulled and officially done but must confess that seeing everyone else's choices of colors really humbled me.  
There are six of us in this hook-along, or at least those I know of, wonder how many joined in on the side lines?  If anyone out there decided to join in on your own but was too timid to commit.  I'd really love to share your work.  Remember...I was a newbie once also and you should be proud of your work.

Am excited to share the updates of the other gals as soon as they share a photo with me.  Happy Saturday and happy hooking.

Saundra

9 comments:

  1. I love how the funkiness of the animals transferred over to wool loops. It "feels" authentic so much like Granny's rugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like this project has whizzed by. All the rugs are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look amazing,,,I finished the last 2 animals,,,,and may have time to work on some background later today,,
    Can't believe UR done,,Saundra!,,,,LOOKS SO GOOD,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly enjoyed following you all on this challenge. Can't believe that your rug is already done, Saundra. They all look amazing and so unique. That's what makes the so interesting. Everyone's personality comes through their style.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love the dark backgrounds of the rugs shown. Sheila will be done soon, too. I just love the horse? donkey? next to the tree on your rug. I bet Betsy is done, too. Overacheivers!!!
    And mine ... I am in slow motion hooking and still not done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This challenge went by fast ! They all look great ! Fun to see , Love yours Saundra ! Think if I did this I would want to do over a lot after seeing all these ! LOL !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seems like this hook along just started?? I'm still deciding on a pattern?? (JUST KIDDING!!) I really do love these dark backgrounds... One would think they would all look very similar but they are all so unique...and all amazing. ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL on Robin's comment of still deciding on a pattern. Also agreed all are amazing! Getting the itch to work on my animal rug as I am almost done working on Easter for the store. Just a few more items to wrap up, then I have some free time before starting on July 4th items. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color choices!thats what makes each unique!
    Whats our next challenge?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.