Sunday, February 13, 2022

YA GOTTA HAVE HEART

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY.  The heart display on my harvest table.
Here are a few other rugs with hearts that I've hooked.  Below is an antique adaptation I hooked and named Glazer Hearts as I believe that was the last name of the person selling it.
Horses and Hearts happens to be on the floor in the kitchen from the living room.
The antique adaptation The Cats Meow.
Westmoreland Ponies has hearts on it.
Heart Butter mold I hooked a couple years ago.
Another antique adaptation which I made into a pillow has a couple hearts.
1909 Horse also has them.
I hooked this small Maggie Bonanomi heart from one of her books and regretted the color I used.  One day I'll hook it again in primitive reds.
When I was a kid in school we loved Valentines Day and gave each other Valentine's Day cards and heart candy to each classmate.
I don't a significant other to give me a valentines day card or candy; I buy my own dark chocolate Hershey kisses, I hook my own hearts and get a lot of love from my readers!!!!!   Thanks to all of you and Happy Valentine's Day.

Saundra

14 comments:

  1. Love all your Heart Rugs !!! The Valentine cards we grew up with were great , what the kids have to buy are dumb & hardly even cute ! I'm glad you treat yourself with dark chocolates !!! I have a piece every day , a great vitamin !!! LOL
    Have a Happy Valentines Day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day... Love all your rugs especially the butter mold one is my favorite ! Everyone needs a piece of dark chocolate everyday !
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Valentines Day!
    I’m most partial to the one on your display table but all of them are special. I have dentist appointments on Valentines but I’ll be sure to eat some chocolate too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love UR heart mats!!!love hearts!!
    And dark chocolates,,,,
    Yummy,,,,
    Happy valentine's day,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have a lot of heart rugs. You must make one every year.

    Happy Valentine Day. I buy Free Trade dark chocolate for myself and have a little piece now and then.

    My favorite has to be the Butter Mold one.
    ❤️
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots and lots of hearts. Happy Valentine's Day my friend
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I purchased the butter mold heart from Julie and still have not done anything with it. Love all of your rugs you hooked! Happy Valentine's Day! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy St. Valentine's Day~ You hooked all those! I shouldn't be surprised, but am. How many rugs have you hooked?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Valentines Day ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your heart works--they brought a smile to my face. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's nice to see things suitable for Valentine Day that don't include sappy saccharine sweet verbiage. I think Horses and Hearts and Cats Meow are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Valentines Day! I love all of those lovely heart rugs. I like that there are horses in them too. They are lovely especially that dining room chair with the heart in it too.
    I hope you have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet hearts Sweetpea... I have Julie buttermold pattern...but it hasn't made it onto any linen. I always forget about it since it's an epattern until I see it someplace else - usually on Valentine's Day - and then figure I'll do it "next year." Several of those years have come and gone sadly. Happy Hearts Day.... ~Robin~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.