Sunday, February 20, 2022

My Dancing Rabbits Edited

As there was such a huge pile of tangled wool mess to clean up from working on Blue Bowl I didn't get to pull one loop on Dancing Rabbits until late yesterday afternoon.  So this is what I've accomplished so far.  It measures 15 x 25 and am hooking with mostly #8.5 and some #8 for the ends of the paws.
The background appears as a primitive black and as I achieve more hooking you'll see the jewel like colors come out.  This is a fun nice break from the big rug and finally hooking one that has been on my "to do" list for several years.

To make it clear, it is not required that you purchase a pattern to join my hook-along.  I've had rug hookers who own or owned a business inquire where they should buy the pattern.  It was never my intent to make this a money-making event but if anyone had no linen and no experience drawing patterns AND if they inquired (as they have done in the past) I'd have drawn any of the design choices.

If you decided to join my hook-along I'm hoping you are enjoying yours as well.  Happy Hooking.

Saundra

12 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I cannot believe how far along you are!
    cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the rate you are going you will be done by the end of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow and I have not even put mine to linen yet. I hope I dont slow the group down. Looks good so far! And I agree with Lauren, you will be done by weeks end. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. Note to self: Never, ever, join in on one of Mummie Dearest's hook-alongs. You will be lost in the dust. Sincerely, Self.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Wow!! You have got a bunch done. It looks wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking great all ready and you'll be done before I can say "Uncle"
    I could never keep up with you. I'll keep checking on the progress.😊

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors you are using for your bunnies ! I have to wait for the mailman to deliver mine ! In the meantime I am trying to finish hooking a Halloween pattern before it comes, not sure that will happen though ! I have all my wool set aside & ready to go !!!! Can't wait !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waiting for linen arrival as well...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with the others - looks like really good progress!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow!!!Looks so Good already,,,,Saundra!,,
    Love UR bunnies!,,
    A GREAT SIZE,!
    I haven't found any pics yet,,,,More places to look still,,,,
    Excited to see everyone's,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  11. I made mine the size of 13 X 24, so almost as big as yours. Loving the colors you also chose for yours! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  12. I know I know, I said I’d do the next one! I’m slow in deciding as I have a lot in the go. It’s cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.