Thursday, August 20, 2015

Hester's Hat


You don't even want to ask me what I think of Windows 10 because all the functions I did on Windows 7 is null and void. That would include posting to my Blog and tried to upload a picture of Hester the way I've done for a couple years. Nope; didn't work.

I tried sending a picture of Hester to me and opened in iPad. That is a long story too because making an update on iPad when the post was made on windows just doesn't work either. Which means I'm making a whole new post to show a picture of Hester in progress.

If anyone computer savvy would like to mentor and help me thru this process of learning Windows 10 from Window 7 I'd be grateful. Okay, let me get a picture of Hester.



Must say here that I've hooked more since this photo was taken. And, considered changing Hester's Hat from what I hooked to another color like purple. But I don't ha e an issue with Hester's Hat.

Saundra
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. My husband has window 7 on his PC and window 10 on his laptop and he said go to Youtube and check out Window 10. If you have issues with Window 10, I'm sure others have issues with it too.

    I don't know how you posted Hester but you did it and She looks great. I have no issue with her hat either.

    Instead of hooking, I went picking beans in my garden until I couldn't see and picked about 14 pounds of yellow and green beans because it's supposed to rain tomorrow.

    I'm heading to my frame.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never used windows 10 so I can't help. I had internet trouble today too. Frustrating! Hester is looking good. I like her hat

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was going to be able to post a comment to your blog from my desktop, but alas, it still isn't meant to be.
    Holy hell girl. You are a hooking machine. You will be done with that soon. What's next???
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun piece and love the colors, will have to make that one.

    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Hester!
    I need a new computer.
    10 sounds soooo bad to me,
    I am hesitating getting a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love hester I do think a purple hat would be great. Not looking forward to the new window's 10 any time soon.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Saundra,
    So sorry for all your computer issues!!! They can really be frustrating!!! Hope you get some answers soon!
    LOVE Hester!!! I do like her hat, but after seeing your purple worms, I think that would be fun!!! Either way, she is a winner!!
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Saundra, my vote is like Cathy's, I think a purple hat would look fabulous on Hester and give it the pop it needs. I am able to keep using my Windows 7 as I chose to buy a new desktop tower with it preloaded. I refuse to let Windows decide for me what I use. If it comes to having to use10 or 11 when that appears, I might just refuse and give up my computer....who knows?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.