Sunday, August 23, 2015

Order for Patterns and Computer

Oh my.... as if my situation wasn't bad enough learning how to use this new fan dangled Windows 10, I get a wonderful big order for some Polly Minick patterns and my Computer doesn't support my printer.  It is from my printer that I enlarge pattern designs and nothing happened this morning when trying. 

Finally I did some googling and learned all I needed to do was download a new driver from HP.  HUH?  ...that's all?  But do you know how long it took me to research and find this out and THEN learn how to do it?  Anyway, here's what's on the menu for drawing first, Lady Liberty and Sam patterns.
And the others are huge too: Mermaid, the pattern Crossed Flags which is in Polly's book Victory Girls, and Sand pails Gifts from the Sea.  That lady certainly does go in for big projects but guess that makes her happy and we ALL know we are happy when we're hooking.  Plus she is making me happy because I can make a few pennies to spend on more wool and help pay for rug camp.

Hope you have a good evening everyone.  I'm NOW finally going to sit beside my boy Ben and hook.  He feels like an abandoned dog and it breaks my heart to hear him cry when he wants me in the room with him.

Saundra

5 comments:

  1. Hi Saundra,
    Sooo happy you figured it out and can use it for your order!!! Guess all that work finally paid off!! Good for you! Now you can go give Ben some love while you hook!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, glad you found a solution. It's nice to make a few extra pennies. I need to revive my etsy store and get hooking. Hope Ben is happy by your side.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you were able to make Ben a happy boy!
    I did not pull a loop this weekend and it's over. DAMN!!! They just pass too quickly.
    Hugs :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  4. Forgot to say that you are becoming a real Windows 10 whiz. You go girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you are becoming a tekie when it is my turn I will call on you.
    Good for you getting all those orders just when you had to put out a lot for a computer.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.