Tuesday, August 18, 2015

One Kitten Two Kittens

Finally finished my friend's Black Kitten mat even the binding. It was also made with squared corners whereas I wanted mine rounded.





Here you can see both mats together. On mine I did the Betsy Reed primitive edge and figured my friend wouldn't get that whole primitive worn out and repaired look so did the traditional cotton rug binding on the back.





I haven't learned how to crop photos on my iPad yet, actually feel fortunate that I'm able to post on my Blog with it. My new computer with Windows 10 was supposed to arrive this morning but it has been delayed at another UPS facility. Am hoping that I will receive it today tho even if not this morning as I was told.

Happy Tuesday everyone. Oh dear, guess I also don't know how to reduce the photos either on my iPad. Sorry everyone.

Saundra
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

9 comments:

  1. Hi Saundra,
    So happy you can post from your iPad!! Good for you!! Hope your new computer comes today!! I LOVE both your kitten rugs.....so unique and different!! I'm sure your friend will just love it!!!
    Hope you have a fabulous day, and thanks so much for your encouragement!
    Warm Hugs~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both versions are great. And we can see them so well because the pics are so huge. Bahahaha Sorry I just could not resist a friendly little jab. luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saundra, gee, for once I don't have to click on one of your rugs to get a larger photo so I can study the details. Thanks for doing that. And good luck with Windows 10. I'll stick with Windows 7.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all for big as my eyes are getting dimmer so no complaints here girl...
    You are so darn productive, you put me to shame. I may hoop about 10 to 20 minutes a night.

    Both versions looks great.

    It's been so hot that I feel my bacon is melting. I'm putting my hedge trimming to September. It's too darn hot and dry.

    Good job on both kitties by the way.
    Time to celebrate.
    Hugs,
    JB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha, I may hoop 10 to 20 minutes a night. nI'm laughing so much, I can't see my keyboard.
      haha I don't know what I hooping about. You know I mean 'hook"
      oh goodness...
      OX ,Julia

      Delete
  5. You girls are exactly who I need to go at rug camps with me. We'd have a blast or get removed from the premises for being too noisy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both kitties!!!
    Your blog friends are too funny!!!
    Bwahahaha!
    Xoxo
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm still laughing and my eyes are wet even with the fan going full blast. I'm not responsible for what I say in the heat.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.