Thursday, December 15, 2022

CHRISTMAS THEMED RUGS I'VE HOOKED

Christmas is just 10 days away so thought I'd post a rug per day leading up to that big day.  In 2012 I designed and hooked this mat which measured 10.5 x 18.5.
Here it is on my harvest table with Christmas balls and beads in the bowl.  The bird houses were purchased at rug camp at Cape May, NJ.  The wood used was saved from the Victorian hotel The Chalfonte when repairs or remodeling was done.
The mat was eventually given away.  Hmm, do I even have 10 Christmas themed rugs for the next 10 days?  If not I'll find something to post every day.

Saundra

7 comments:

  1. Cute mat! I'd be hard pressed to come up with 1 Christmas rug that I've hooked? Stocking, yes. little cut-out type ornaments, but no real "mat" and no rug...other than the one (still) languishing on my frame. I bet you'll find your 10 no problem. Love the little bird houses...and so cool they were made out of wood with a memory. ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been 10 years since you hooked that? My how time flies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that pattern. I remember way back when you offered that design free and you send it by email to anyone who wanted it. I remember Kim from Millie's Mat wanting it too. I never hooked it and it's still up in my hooking room somewhere in my patterns.

    I don't have any Christmas rugs either.

    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a sweet rug. It looks great with your decorations. Funny Julia should mention Kim I am still in touch with her off and on.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet pattern,,,
    Elaine😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute pattern ....I have Lots of Cmas hooked pieces ! My favorite theme !!! I should have a Throw Down of them all !

    ReplyDelete
  7. This rug looks very festive!!! I dont have any Christmas ones. I do have a snowman somewhere though I should bring out soon. Janice

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.