Monday, December 12, 2022

DOUBLE EAGLES

Double Eagles is finally hooked but not yet steamed.  I started it the first week of November and if you remember there was much reverse hooking and hooking the triangles on the border different colors to decide which to use.  Once I finally made up my mind it was smooth sailing hooking.  

The pattern measures 26.5 x 29 and hooked mostly in #8.5.  This is the color I chose for the border.
Once my hooking mess is cleaned up I'll put the floral back on my frame.  I'll work on that until I lose interest.  Anyone want to take bets as to  how long my interest will last? 😄

This pattern and a couple other have been added to my web site below.  Happy hooking.

Saundra






7 comments:

  1. Wonderful and great color on the border.
    You will lose interest as soon as you figure out what is next on the frame...and I am guessing that will be SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with the border. The rug looks amazing. I suppose that you know yourself quite well by now and I don't see anything wrong with working on another rug while the floral is in progress. I'm not good with keeping track of time so I'll pass on the bet, hehe, as long as you're happy pulling wool and sipping. lol...
    Hugs, Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Double Eagles. The colors are perfect! I think it is good to sometimes put projects aside; kind of like going into time out and thinking about things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know it seems like a long time to you, but you have hooked other things in between. I love the color of the border wonderful job as always.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning! I love the play of wool inside the eagles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the giggle! Just love the colors that you ended up with. Reversing out was a good choice in the end. Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this to pieces MD!!! It definitely zoomed right up to the top of my favorite Saundra rugs of all time. I won't...I WON'T start another hooked project until I finish Simple Santa which is still languishing on my frame. It would be only a few nights of hooking (even for me). What's wrong with me? (Don't answer that....) ~Robin~ (TheCrankyCrow)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.