Thursday, December 22, 2022

DAY 8 OF CHRISTMAS THEMED RUGS

This was inspired by a Kelley Belfast design and Rebecca Lindquist's execution.  Thanks to both gals for the inspiration.   Don't let that 'welcome' word confuse you, despite how cute this design is I do not welcome snow, lol.  However I'm not happy with all the rain and upcoming freeze happening right now either.
This just might be the last of my Christmas hooked pieces unless I can pull something out of the hat.  Guess we'll both be surprised tomorrow.

Happy hooking.

Saundra

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for another Christmas rug hooking item.
    Oh, this one is just too cute it puts a smile on my face. I don't remember ever seeing this one before. But it's about snow, lol...and I know how much you dislike snow. I don't mind the snow but it's the ice under the snow that I fear the most. Keep the rugs coming. I'm sure you must have another one hiding somewhere.

    Now the daylight has started to increasing instead of decreasing. One more thing to smile about.
    Stay safe and well.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun it must be to bring this one out every year to enjoy at Christmas time. What a special welcome this would be to greet visitors at the front door.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL on the welcome of snow! The rain arrived 2 hours ago and then the snowstorm moves in later. UGH I do love your stocking!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have done a couple of stockings now I need to dig them out.
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet! Remember this from kelley,,,,
    Elaine😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.