Saturday, December 24, 2022

DAY 10 OF HOLIDAY THEMED RUGS

Well Julia I managed to pull something else out of my hat.  Took one more stroll through my flash drive and found these that I overlooked.  Winter Buddies was purchased from W.Cushing and I loved every second hooking it.  I see black capped chickadees at my bird feeders (among other species) daily.  It has been a while since I've seen deer in my backyard but now that the next door neighbors with 3 constantly barking dogs have moved perhaps the deer will return.
This cute snowman with the tweed hat is a design by Maria Barton of Star Rug Company.
Tonight's dinner is going to be rotisserie chicken cooked in my old George Foreman rotisserie.  It makes the most delicious chicken and the whole house smell good.  Merry Christmas eve.  

Saundra


4 comments:

  1. We had chicken dinner the other night. Like you, love the aroma! Loving these rugs too! Merry Christmas!!! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I not surprised you found more? Don't you have Winter Buddies displayed for the season? I have that pattern in my stash and I have hooked the Maria pattern.
    I will gladly ship some deer to your backyard!!!
    Merriest of Christmases ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I had no doubts that you'd come up with another Christmas related rug and sure enough, you delivered. What can I say? You aced it, girl... I love that pattern.

    The power came back on around 11:30 am, thank goodness. Our lawn is green again, with a tiny trace of snow and the roads were dry pavement today after the rain and wind storm passed but some area got an awful amount of snow and are still without power.

    We went to church and surprisingly, my sone came with us and told my husband, it was his Christmas gift. lol... Then when we got in the car, after mass, he pulled out a gift from his coat. It was a wooden carved sign "Love ". Since my husband and I stopped exchanging gifts, since I do not do malls in the last couple of years, Christmas has become stress free. lol...

    I'm raising my glass of red wine for a wonderful Christmas to you.
    Hugs and thanks for all your prompt and heartfelt comments.
    Merry Christmas dear blogger friend. Hugs.

    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, it should be "my son" and not my " sone", lol.
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to visit and I always welcome comments.